We want you to have the ultimate online shopping experience, ensure that you understand what information we collect about you, how we collect it, how it is used, and how it is shared. Lafranke knows the importance of your personal information and we take your privacy very seriously. We understand that we must be committed to the responsibility usage of your information Our policy applies to data information we collect from our online website.
Visitation to our website, submitting information through our website, using our services, or purchasing our products, you acknowledge that you accept and consent to the practices and policies.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Collection of your information may include:
- Your name, address and telephone number
- Your date of birth
- Your email address
- Your credit card, debit card, or any gift information
- Proof of your identity
- Your billing address
- Your demographic information
- Similar information to that above, about a friend or family member to whom you send a gift
We collect information about you in several different ways. First you provide us with information when you use our website and order goods. Second, we collect information automatically by using certain technical tracking and monitoring techniques.
Information you provide to us is obtained by your:
- Registering to create an online account
- Opting in to receive emails from us
- Placing an order in the online store
- Raising a billing or order issue
- Participating in gift certificate programs
- Communicating with a customer service representative
- Joining social media sites
USE OF INFORMATION
Lafranke uses your information:
- To provide our customer with an enhanced online customer shopping experience
- To process and fulfill orders you place
- To process returns
- To make you aware of special events and promotions
- To improve our website design, products, and services
- To understand your shopping preferences and purchasing behavior to customize offers for you
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share your information:
- With third party service providers who need access to such information in order to perform services, including analytics, and carry out functions on our behalf
- If disclosure is required by law or based on a good faith believe that it is required by law
- To protect the rights, property, and safety of Lafranke
- With your consent or at your request
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES
Awareness that it is common for unauthorized individuals to engage in identity theft and attempt to secure sensitive information from customers. This scam method is designed to steal your personal information which is known as "Phishing". If you receive an email that appears to be from Lafranke requesting that you provide any sensitive information including your account username and password or credit/ debit card information, PLEASE DO NOT DO SO. We will not ask the customer to provide sensitive information via email or any other means beyond the purchase of our products.
SOCIAL MEDIA SITES
Lafranke takes reasonable measures to protect you and your personal information. These measures include steps to prevent theft, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure of your information.YOUR DISCRETION
At anytime while you have an online account with Lafranke, you will have the option of logging into your account and then going to the My Account page (see site map for information) in order to update information or unsubscribe from our mailing list. If you choose to opt-out from receiving emails, generally, a request will be processed in 14 days, but may take longer in certain circumstances.
ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE FROM OUTSIDE THE U.S.